jueves, 28 de noviembre de 2013

Review: RoseRoseShop (ENGLISH VERSION)


Attention: Some of the links aren’t available yet. I’ll let you know when I write the corresponding blog posts ^_^! By the way, English isn't my mother tongue, but since I've seen that a lot of people from other countries visit Poppo Time!, I'll give it a try and translate some posts. If you enjoy them, write a comment so I can know that people want me to translate more of them! ヽ(*・ω・)ノ

Hi Ppoppo’s


After 10 days of waiting, my RoseRoseShop’s order finally has arrived. So I’m going to talk about about this lovely online shop and the stuff I bought. I’ll write a review of them too, but… you’ll have to wait!



First of all, I wanna talk about RoseRoseShop (Take me to the website!):





(CLICK ON THE TITLE OF THE POST TO READ MORE!)



I discovered this shop the day before my order, so this was my first time buying something from RoseRoseShop… but I’m pretty happy! Do you want to know why? Wait a little bit more hehe~



As I read, it seems they had an eBay's profile, but they had so many orders that in the end decided to create their own online shop… Their prices are so tempting I can understand the big number of orders they had! So I just decided to know more about them and searched for some opinions from people that had bought something there, and later I just decided to give it a try!


September’s 22nd (Sunday) I placed my order, on 23rd I received my track number and on 24th it was on Korean’s post office ready to be sent. September’s 26th it left Korea through air and October’s 1st it reached Spain. So I had to receive it the 2nd of October, but I wasn’t home, so I went to the post office the next day. So it took about 10 days to be sent, the shipping time they have written on their website. Besides, RoseRoseShop’s sellers are pretty kind: they had a “fre samples” event and I asked them to include some of them, and I received a nice answer (in English!). And well, as I’ve said, prices are better than other shops I know, they have nice sales and events, and you can use the English website, that is great ^_^! 

So… are you ready to see what I received? 


¡This is what I found inside the box!





   
I’m gonna be honest… I’ve never used make up before… just some eyeliner or shadow, and a bit of gloss for the lips, or just lip balm. But I wanted to have something more in my vanity case, and even if I don’t use it as much as people do…¡everyone likes feeling beautiful! So I bought them, and now I don’t have to use mum’s or sister’s ones when I have a party to attend hehe~ Moreover, I prefer “natural-looking” make up, that’s why I, after watching a Korean tutorial about it (click here to watch it), I read some posts about BB Cream, CC Cream and some other products. That’s why I decided to buy some things from RoseRoseShop, I didn’t even need to think about it since prices were so good. Some of them are even paraben, mineral oil and other harmful ingredients.

What I bought was (prices may vary): 




1) TONY MOLY Luminous Pure Aura CC Cream SPF30 PA+++ 50ml (Review):    
   Price: 13.44$ (9.9€ aprox.)

2) PERIPERA Feel So Good Cake Eyebrow - No.001 (BLACK) 
   (Review):    
   Price: 5.60$ (4.13€ aprox.)

3) MISSHA The Style Silky Shadow Duo - No.02 Peach Blossom 
   (Review):   
   Price: 3.36$ (2.5€ aprox.)

4) TONY MOLY Dear Me Petite Blusher - No.02 (Petite Peach) 
   (Review):   
   Price: 5.12$ (3.8€ aprox.)

5) ETUDE HOUSE Surprise Essence Concealer No.01 (Light Beige)
   (Review):    
   Price: 4.00$ (2.95€ aprox.)

6) MISSHA The Style Eyeliner Pencil - No.02 Brown 
   (Review):    
   Price: 
1.60$ (1.2€ aprox.)


If you are interested in any of them, click on the «review» link ^_^! TonoMoly’s CC Cream has its own post! There you’ll find the difference between BB Cream and CC Cream… and some pictures about this amazing product! I’m sure you’ll have a nice time reading this post =)





Besides what I bought, I also got some (a lot of) samples:





1) MISSHA Super Aqua Marine Stem Cell Intensive Serum 

2) MISSHA Time Revolution Aqua Youth Cream 

3) MISSHA Super Aqua Ultra Water-full Cream 

4) MISSHA Time Revolution Night Repair (New science activator 
   ampoule) 

5) MISSHA SIGNATURE Wrinkle Filler BB Cream SPF37 PA++ 

6) MISSHA Gold Snow Vitalizing Eye Cream 


You can read a review about them clicking the next link:



To sum up, I’m more than happy about this website~ I haven’t talked about the products so you visit their own posts (muahaha!), but I wanted every one of you to pay all of your attention to RoseRoseShop. So…


Final mark/grade: 9’5 over 10 points 



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario